Thursday, June 30, 2011

New Project In Process....

Happy Thursday, is everyone getting ready for the long weekend?  I have been working on a new project and it is not quite finished but I thought I would share what I have done so far.  I used the Graphic 45 paper collection Magic of Oz again.  The picture is not the greatest because the lighting was kinda weird in my store and I took this one with my phone.  But, I wanted to share it with you so I hope you don't mind.  I don't really want to tell you what the whole project is just yet, but I will very soon :) 

I hope you like it so far.  Also, I wanted to share with you that the "Reflections of Days Gone By" project made it into the Graphic 45 Gallery so I was pretty happy about that. :)  Thanks for stopping by today, & happy crafting. 

No comments: