Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Little Layout Using Gauche Alchemy Products

I just finished this little layout of my sons first airplane ride.  I used Gauche Alchemy Ephemera to give the layout some texture and dimension.  It has a look of vintage crossed with a little modern I think.  I used the blah blah blah sticky note from them above the picture of my son with the headphones on, I think that is what kids think when we are talking to them lol.  My kit just so happened to have an old text book page with a poem about a Jet Plane so I cut that out and added a distressed photo frame from Tattered Angels to highlight the title.   Also included in my kit was a textbook page with images of birds so I fussy cut out the bird and and attached it next to the poem because it referenced a bird on a bough.  The letters were just some mismatched stuff I had laying around.  Attached a few tiny staples to hold the playing card and corrugated cardboard in place and wahlah, the finished project.  Hope you enjoyed it thanks for stopping by today.

No comments: