Saturday, August 6, 2011

Summer Album Class

Hi I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.  Just wanted to post a picture of the upcoming class we will be having September 3rd @ 6:30pm.  Its an all inclusive 16 page canvas summer album that you will be making to display all of your "memorable HOT summer" pictures :).  The fee for this class is $40.00 please stop in and sign up if you are interested space is limited.




I also wanted to share with you a little picture that was sent to me by Debbie Curlee it is one of the Smash books i made that I left the cover blank on and she decorated it with this cute little tree and owls.  I thought it was absolutely adorable so I just had to share :)  I hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by today have a wonderful weekend everyone! 

1 comment:

PEA said...

wish I was closer, I would come.. Hugs,Pea