Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Wonderful gift from a friend

Hi, just wanted to share with you all a wonderful suprise I just recieved from Marlene.  She is so talented and I absolutely adore this little vintage valentine hanging she made for me.  :)  If you haven't checked out her blog or YT channel you can get there by clicking on the design team link at the top of the page and it will take you to all the blogs and YT channels of the members.  Trust me if you haven't already checked them out you should!!! There is a TON of talent and inspiration that these wonderful ladies have to share!  So, here is a little picture of what Marlene made I hope it inspires you to start working on your Valentine projects...Whew, hard to believe its almost here already. 

Thanks for stopping by today and happy scrapping!!

No comments: