Thursday, September 8, 2011

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder....LOL

Just wanted to share with you a little funny poem that was written by Patsy Gaut, called Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

The scrapbook store calls to me;
"We have things that are new!"
So I grab my purse and credit card;
An obsession I must do.

I buy this pretty paper...
Not one, but I buy two.
I get the one that matches;
They say its quite new.

In a blissful frenzy I buy what suits my taste.
But when I go back to my house I find that in my haste,

I have 4 of this one...
I bought it twice before...
I've fallen victim once again...
To my beloved scrapbook store!

LOL I read this and laughed so hard because it is so true!  So, I thought I would share it with you.  Have a wonderful day and happy scrappin'

1 comment:

PEA said...

This is so true! I want it all darn it anyway! LOL Tee hee.
Thanks for the giggle sweetie
Pea