Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I've been up to....

With Christmas quickly approaching I find myself scrambling to get a  few last minute presents completed.  (anyone else out there finding themselves doing the same?)  These are a few layouts I created using the Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden Collection.  Which I thought was a perfect match to the black and white photos I found of my Great Grandparents holding my mother as a baby.  I ended up putting them into 12x12 3D shadow boxes that can be hung on the wall.  In order to not give you the glare of the glass I took the pictures before I framed them.  I hope you enjoy them and they give you a little inspiration!  :)  Stay tuned for more projects to be posted I have been a busy little bee the last week or so.  I hope you all have a wonderful day!







No comments: